Friday, August 15, 2008

News!

In the next week or so, I will be launching my brand new beautiful blog, so stay tuned!  Pretty colors, huge pictures, flash header, better organization - I can't wait to share it! 


On another note, my poor camera has unexpectedly been in for repair, but it should be back late next week better than ever.  Sorry for the lack of posts, and a huge thank you to all of my clients who have been so patient and understanding about rescheduling their shoots!  

Finally, keep in mind that the holidays are right around the corner, and I have a limited number of available sessions.  If you want to schedule a holiday shoot, now is definitely NOT too early!  

And because I hate to post without pictures, here are two storyboards from our trip to Maine - Colin at 16 months and Wes at 3 1/2.   This involuntary hiatus from shooting has allowed me to play with pictures of my own kiddos from our vacation! 


No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics